PERKS OF MEMBERSHIP
Annual dues include the following:
- Monthly lunch programs, featuring speakers with topical information for women executives
- Cannon Circle (evening get-togethers at member’s home or business)
- Book club- meet every 4-6 weeks to share each others’ company and the latest great read
- Annual retreat hosted by the incoming WEC President. Members discuss goals and plans, always with lots of fun thrown in.
- Monthly newsletter updating the members with the latest news and upcoming events.
- Business to business contacts and referrals
WEC members meet monthly at the Tower Club in downtown Ft. Lauderdale on the 15th of the month, or the weekday closest to the 15th. Our agenda varies to include speakers on topics of interest to executive women, member’s business showcases and/or table talk.
- Fundraising to support community outreach programs such as; PACE Center for Girls, and WEW scholarship program.
- GEM (Greet, Eat & Meet) random and informal breakfast, lunch, or dinner gatherings
- Socials Pop-up events where friends, family, and significant others are welcome.